Historical Pre-Civil War residence and academy built 1837 by General Herman Haupt as Oak Ridge Academy, Shultz Family purchased in 1855 and held ownership through the Civil War and Battle of Gettysburg. Exquisite architectural Victorian design 5200 sq. ft. residence with 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths.
151+ acre estate located in South Central PA. Phenomenal equine and car enthusiasts facility.